Friday, December 17, 2010

heart from ice =P

Alright guys.. Firstly, this is not a  love story... What are yours opinion about respect each other in life... About judging other people without any reason... Fuck other people that not make any mistake or just make it just as hobby n just like playing computer games... Live in same house, under same roof, but make the other feel being put at the other island that no people and no where... Make it complicated just like fucking an animal...Please thing about it... Why? Why? and Why?

At the other story, why must Mr.a been punish n been label as other people that doesn't similar at all.. Other people that Mr.a don't want to be... why must we judge people just simple as that...

Now here we go... why must I cut my hair just like the other people love... why must i dress just like the other people think it is awesome but not to me... Am I their Barbie or their Ponytail or maybe some kind of that thing that can been naked n change cloth just simple as finger tip.. and If I in Nursing school why must i be just like them... back-stab others, man that wear handbag with their fucking reason as fashion now day...How can i be like that...and why must I be like that... sO they can call me A MAN WITH HANDBAG???? DAMN IT!!! all that is BULLSHIT MAN!!! Why must we lie other people... It is sO hard to say the truth? ??? Be honest and you will love the bless that GOD gave you then... 


Look at the heart that been made by ice...
It is look tough,
It is look solid,
Looks beautiful,
It is from what we thought it is...
But did you now when we hit it, It is easy to break....


Thank You then for writing my crap writing.... I appreciate each of you that read this blog.. thanks you
Please listen to this song it great!!!
Last word from me for this time...respect each other...don't fucking judging other people... and never be someone else...just be yourself anf live your life =D

No comments:

Post a Comment